1)An optical element (the lens), a chemical element (the film) and a mechanical element (the camera body itself).
2)A camera where the photographer sees exactly the same image that is exposed to the film and can adjust everything by turning dials and clicking buttons.
3) The camera's aperture is the amount of light let into the camera and onto the picture. A smaller aperture lets in less light while a larger aperture lets in more light.
4) The shutter speed controls how much light is let into the camera.
5) Film speed, aperture size, and shutter speed.
6) Low speed film because they are optimal for brighter shots.
7) Film is placed in developing agent, rinse film with water, fixing bath, and film is washed again
8) Enlarger and black and white paper